Wednesday, September 3

Vibram Five Fingers

At home I'm mostly barefoot and when temperatures reach above 15 degrees Celcius I prefer to walk on Teva Sport Sandals outside.

When I saw the Vibram Five Fingers I was sold.

To my surprise they are already one year on the market and Time Magazine awarded them with the Best Inventions of 2007 (the reason why I mist them: iPhone was also awarded)


They come in 4 models:
Classic; first, and most open model
Spint; with an extra velcrow band on the top to secure it to your feed
KSO; closed model wraps arround your food to keep dirt out
Flow; closed model with 1.2 mm neopreen for when it gets cold


Sizing:
This is new as they fit like a glove on your feet you need to mesure your longest tow, I layed down a ruller against a doorpost and as mine is in metric I converted it to inch (type in google: 270 mm to inch) 275 millimeters = 10.8267717 inch, this is a 10 3/4

My choice:
Classic: male, gray-black, size 43
KSO: male, black-black, size 42


I'll keep you posted about my experience with the Vibram Five Fingers.

No comments: